1. We use our phones so much it has become unconscious. My phone case designs transform the phone into an object with a body and texture. When we interact with an object that has a body, we can see it as separate from ourselves, and maybe even transform our relationship to the phone.
2. The ergonomic designs are meant to feel good in your hand, making the phone easier to grip and give you infinite holding options.
3.The standing features of all my phone case designs make everyday tasks easier. Whether its cooking, reading, watching a show or clip, it's better when the phone isn't flat.
4. It looks great on a table or desk, and you will never lose it.
5. That said, its not for everyone and that’s OK. For the right people, I’m so excited for you to find these phone cases and let them change the way you use your phone forever.
5. Lastly, We use our phones more than any other object that has ever existed. Bottom line, we need more design diversity to support the infinite ways that we use our phones. Do you have one pair of shoes you use for every activity? No I didn’t think so.