1. We use our phones so much it has become unconscious. My phone case designs transform the phone into an object with a body and texture. When we interact with an object that has a body, we can see it as separate from ourselves, and maybe even transform our relationship to the phone.
2. The ergonomic designs are meant to feel good in your hand, making the phone easier to grip and give you infinite holding options.
3.The standing features of all my phone case designs make everyday tasks easier. Whether its cooking, reading, watching a show or clip, it's better when the phone isn't flat.
4. It looks great on a table or desk, and you will never lose it.
5. That said, its not for everyone and that’s OK. For the right people, I’m so excited for you to find these phone cases and let them change the way you use your phone forever.
5. Lastly, We use our phones more than any other object that has ever existed. Bottom line, we need more design diversity to support the infinite ways that we use our phones. Do you have one pair of shoes you use for every activity? No I didn’t think so.
The easiest way to stay in the loop is to subscribe to the Hikawa Newsletter. When you subscribe to our newsletter, you'll be the first to know about new products, events, sales and restocks before anyone else.
"Our phones are dirtier than a toilet seat" I'm sure you've heard this quote. As a phone case designer, I am constantly battling the fact that we can use and abuse our phones. That said, I am happy to say, if your case gets dirty, it means you are using it. So, here are some tips:
1. Clean your case regularly. Oils from our fingers build up and we don't see it. Taking your case off and washing it regularly, is the best way to keep your case from getting dirty.
2. Use warm water, dish soap and the scrubby side of the spounge. Dish soap that cuts grease, like Dawn, is best, it's what I use in my studio for any tough stains.
3. If stains don't seem to be coming out, try rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. Careful not to use too much alcohol as it can dry out the material.
4. If all else fails, email info[@]baileyhikawa.com. You can send us images of confusing or tough stains and we are happy to help trouble shoot.
This is officially the most common question for these phone cases. The answer is, they will fit in some pockets and not others. Pockets come in many different sizes. These phone cases are designed for your hand, not your pocket. #getatote
Scroll to the bottom of this page. They offer a visual step by step guide to properly taking your phone case on and off.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
Yes we do! At checkout, you will have the option to choose your international shipping carrier and speed. If you don't see your location, please write us at info[@]baileyhikawa.com
Every product has a different shipping timeline. Please read the product description on the product page for specific a shipping timeline.
Ready to ship phone cases: ship in 1-5 business days
Made to order phone cases: ship in 1-4 weeks
Ready to Ship Accessories: Ship in 1 - 5 business days
Thank you for your patience and supporting slow and handmade objects.
We want you to love your purchase and we are a very small handmade business.
We’re happy to offer U.S. returns on full priced items purchased online, in unused condition, within 14 days of received purchase for a full refund on the original payment method or store credit or exchange.
All sale items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
To start a return email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Once the carrier takes possession of the package, we cannot guarantee delivery or delivery times. We will do our best to support you in tracking the package down.
Reach out directly to the shipping company. Sometimes carriers will prematurely mark shipments as “delivered”, so please wait 24 hrs, as your package may arrive, we've seen this happen many times.
If your package is lost and taking much longer than it should:
If you are unable to solve the issue within 48 hrs of contacting the shipping company, please email info[@]baileyhikawa.com.
Phone cases: All our cases come with a 1 year limited product warranty. Phone cases can take a beating, but we strive to offer you a quality sturdy and strong product. This warranty covers the phone case only. Warranty only covers the same iPhone size and cannot be used for any other size. This warranty does not include Accessories. Please email info[@]baileyhikawa.com for more info
Toilet Seat Warranty: Your toilet seat should last you a lifetime. In fact, you should be able to hand it down to your grandchildren. Please write us if you ever have issues and we will do whatever we can to ensure your Hikawa toilet seat is a forever family heirloom.
Hikawa goods are handmade in small batches and may have slight inconsistencies or irregularities.
We restock toilet seats in very small batches and release them via our newsletters.
How to take your phone case on & off
The videos below offer a step by step visual guide for taking your Hikawa cases on and off.