1. We use our phones so much it has become unconscious. My phone case designs transform the phone into an object with a body and texture. When we interact with an object that has a body, we can see it as separate from ourselves, and maybe even transform our relationship to the phone.
2. The ergonomic designs are meant to feel good in your hand, making the phone easier to grip and give you infinite holding options.
3.The standing features of all my phone case designs make everyday tasks easier. Whether its cooking, reading, watching a show or clip, it's better when the phone isn't flat.
4. It looks great on a table or desk, and you will never lose it.
5. That said, its not for everyone and that’s OK. For the right people, I’m so excited for you to find these phone cases and let them change the way you use your phone forever.
5. Lastly, We use our phones more than any other object that has ever existed. Bottom line, we need more design diversity to support the infinite ways that we use our phones. Do you have one pair of shoes you use for every activity? No I didn’t think so.
The easiest way to stay in the loop is to subscribe to the Hikawa Newsletter. When you subscribe to our newsletter, you'll be the first to know about new products, events, sales and restocks before anyone else.
You can find your iPhone model number by looking at the small text on the back of the iPhone. There should be something that says "Model AXXXX". Google your model ("Model AXXXX") for phone model listing.
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, go into your phone to Settings > General > About > Model. Tap once on Model to reveal the model number.
"Our phones are dirtier than a toilet seat" I'm sure you've heard this quote. As a phone case designer, I am constantly battling the fact that we can use and abuse our phones. That said, I am happy to say, if your case gets dirty, it means you are using it. So, here are some tips:
1. Clean your case regularly. Oils from our fingers build up and we don't see it. Taking your case off and washing it regularly, is the best way to keep your case from getting dirty.
2. Use warm water, dish soap and the scrubby side of the spounge. Dish soap that cuts grease, like Dawn, is best, it's what I use in my studio for any tough stains.
3. If stains don't seem to be coming out, try rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. Careful not to use too much alcohol as it can dry out the material.
4. If all else fails, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send us images of confusing or tough stains and we are happy to help trouble shoot.
This is officially the most common question for these phone cases. The answer is, they will fit in some pockets and not others. Pockets come in many different sizes. These phone cases are designed for your hand, not your pocket. #getatote
Yes we do! At checkout, you will have the option to choose your international shipping carrier and speed. If you don't see your location, please write me at email@example.com
Depending on where you are located, I don't recommend using USPS as I have experienced multiple missing packages with their International shipping contingency.
Most orders usually ship within 2 - 12 business days. A lot of our items, if not all, are made to order so shipping may take up to 20 business days depending on your order. We are happy to answer any order questions you have by email or our contact form. Please just have your order# ready. Thank you for your patience and supporting artist run businesses!
We’re happy to offer U.S. returns on full priced items purchased online, in unused condition, within 14 days of received purchase for a full refund on the original payment method or store credit.
All sale items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
To start a return email firstname.lastname@example.org
For issues with delivery or tracking, the easiest and fastest way to get a resolution is to reach out directly to the shipping company. Sometimes carriers will prematurely mark shipments as “delivered”, so please wait 24 hrs, as your package may arrive, we've seen this happen many times.
If your package is lost and taking much longer than it should:
If you are unable to solve the issue within 48 hrs of contacting the shipping company, please email email@example.com. We will do our best to support you in tracking the package down.
In the beginning of the pandemic I provided disposable filters for the masks that fit in the mouth section of the mask. Unfortunately as the pandemic grew, I realized these inserts don't actually cover the whole face for added protection. I recommend wearing a surgical mask underneath your cloth mask if you are looking for added protection.
Different fabrics offer different kinds of protection and level of breathing ease. I like to offer options so you can have different levels of protection depending on your situation.
Canvas masks are thicker and therefore offer protection similar to an N95. That said if you are sensitive to mask breathing I recommend getting a cotton lightweight mask and adding a surgical mask underneath to ensure protection and breathability.
All our cases come with a 1 year limited product warranty. This warranty covers the phone case.
What does that mean? It means that if you should have any product concerns or issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I intend to replace, fix, and/or do what is necessary so you are happy with your purchase and experience with our products. We are happy to address any questions you may have about your order.
Goods are made in small batches and may have slight inconsistencies or irregularities.
How do I take my phone case on & off?
Below are videos for each phone case design to help you safely and easily take your phone case on and off your phone.